Multimaster-type tools and blades.

Page 3 of 4
On 3/6/2010 2:47 AM, mac davis wrote:

5 years ago there wasn't one within a day's drive of here--now there are three within 20 miles. You too will be assimilated . . .
On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 07:44:02 -0500, the infamous "J. Clarke"

You must live in LoCal. That's real -congestion- for HF stores! I thought only Wally World and Homey's Despot did that.
-- The blind are not good trailblazers.
-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook

probably not.. I live in Mexico..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On 3/7/2010 2:36 AM, mac davis wrote:

Give 'em time.
On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:47:13 -0800, the infamous mac davis

Cheaper to shop by phone, then. Butcha can't feel the items, which can be a real problem. They still sell a few really cheesy pieces which you can see are truly crappy, and feeling them confirms the point. But they're a lot better than they used to be. 40 years ago, about half the stuff was cheesy. I'm still beating the shit out of the mechanic's vise I got from the Escondido store 35+ years ago, for $23 and change. Ditto the 6" Chinese dial calipers, some pry bars, and a few other things.
-- The blind are not good trailblazers.
-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook
scrawled the following:

Then you get your stuff in a beat up cardboard box held together with CatPee Glue (TM). FedEx guy throws the box on the porch and Runs. If you have dogs or cats, they Will take an Unhealthy interest in the external box.

ROFL!.....
"CatPee Glue"??? I don't know if that's true, but it's funny. ;)
nb

Quite like the smell of the Chinese plywood at HD, in fact ...
On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 20:04:09 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

So, have you ever found out just how much room you actually do need to swing a cat, or dog, for that matter?
It astounds me at how much people will let their pets (kids included) do around the house and let it go unpunished. Train your freakin' pets, you <censored by moderator>!
-- The blind are not good trailblazers.
-- federal judge Frank Easterbrook

When I lived in the States, I used to order on the web a lot... Can't do that now unless I make sure that the total order is less than 8 pounds, or it can't go US Mail.. My last order got returned because it was over weight.. Might have been the stack of catalogs and junk mail that they packed in the damned box.. DUH!
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 05:28:16 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Yessir. It's time for you to invest in a HF MFT, Toy.
(Sorry, I just hadda say it. De Debbil made me do it.)
--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

That's another Fein mess me got me into,,,,,
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:58:55 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Fred Fester Fecked a Fick of Fuckled Feiners.
--
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)
scrawled the following:

A Farkell Family Production.

Musical score by Art Garfarkel.IIRC.
scrawled the following:

Musical score by Art Garfarkel.IIRC.
On 3/2/2010 10:47 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

at Festool
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

International Tools is offering a selection of blades that will fit Fein and other multis for $16.00 each. This beats Fein, Dremel, and all the rest. So happy to see someone offering an alternative to Fein's exorbitant pricing. Go to Internationaltools.com
Joe Bleau wrote:

Uh, HF offers blades, none as expensive as what you found. Some are even as low as $3.33 each.