Multi-Part Router Bit Storage

I've seen lots of ways for storing router bits, but I'm wondering what y'all do for storing router bits that come with extra parts, such as ball bearings, allen wrenches, stacking cutters, etc.
Ed

Sounds like a job for one of those multi-compartmental plastic egg crate style boxes the big box stores sell. Get one with a lid and stackable to allow for future growth of your collection. Joe G
That's what I use. Go to the fishing tackle dept at a discount store and they'll have lots of sizes real cheap. Art
wrote:

Sounds like a job for one of those multi-compartmental plastic egg crate style boxes the big box stores sell. Get one with a lid and stackable to allow for future growth of your collection. Joe G
Ed Bailen wrote:

I store my bits in a piece of wood with holes drilled in it. If the accessory fits on a shaft I just put a dowel in the hole and put the accessories on the dowel.
--

dadiOH

old style metal toolbox with the lift out tray in the top. fit the tray and the box bottom with 1x pine drilled for 1/4" and 1/2" shafts respectively. bits go into those holes. bearings go into a film can sized screw top plastic bottle in a side compartment of the top tray. wing cutters go in a stack of their own with leather washers between to keep the teeth from damage. also in the side compartment is bottle brushes sized for cleaning collets. wrenches go with the routers in their tool bags- I don't want wrenches banging around with the bits.