Multi Machines / Laguna , Mini Max?

I have a limited space shop and have been considering a multi machine like a Laguna http://www.lagunatools.com/nx31.htm or one of the other brands. I would stay under $10,000.00. Anyone else own one? Thoughts/comments?
Craig
Check with Charlie Belden. His website is home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/. He has a combo machine and a lot of stuff posted on his website about it. He also answers email.
Bob Davis