Mule Fence System

Does anyone have experience with the Fence system from www.mulecab.com?
Thanks!
I bought the mule fence five years ago at the Ottawa woodworking show. Probably the best value purchase I have ever madee for a wood working tool.
George Anderson

I'll second that without a doubt. . .For a little over $200 US, you get an excellent table saw fence. Here is a shot of mine:
http://home.mminternet.com/~donryu/images/tablesaw01.jpg
Kim
Best shop investment I have made.
Shaun