Mule Accusquare Rip Fence

Anyone bought one recently? I know it received some "dings" for it's deflection in the Wood review in 2004, but that was 3 years ago and curious if they fixed it (yes, I will ask the manufacturer, but they are closed until Monday). Want to get a good fence for my Jet Contractor's saw and narrowed it to the Vega and the Mule.
Vega is out of stock at the moment, so it's the Mule or wait.
Also, I'd image the cutting capability is a preference and dependent upon your shop space but I'm thinking the 25" or the 40" but NOT the 50" (I can't afford that space in the shop). Any thoughts on that.
I DAGS on this and the last comments were made about 2 yrs ago.
Thanks again!
MJ Wallace
I bought it last year, and returned it.. That front fence rail is aluminum and that is its weak point. Although it is fairly stiff, it does flex and follows the imperfections of the front edge of the table, thus throwing off the fence alignment.

Wait for the Vega. It's worth it.

Ditto on the Vega. I'm very happy with mine. Used it on a Jet Contractor's saw and now on a Grizzly cabinet saw. Cheers, cc
I have had it on my Jet contractor's saw for a few years and love it. Mike has been rock solid.