Moving screw holes

I bought a tool in the past that drilled a conical hole, the size and shape of the pointed end of a wood pencil. This bit is used to drill out an existing screw hole and then a plug, either purchased or made with a dowel and pencil sharpener, is glued and driven into the conical hole, and chiseled off flush with the surface effecting a patch.
I need one now and can't find a source or manufacturer. Does anyone recall who sells it, or manufactures it?
Thanks, Boden
EL wrote:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G1878
-- Mark
good grief, on the odd occasion when I've had to plug a hole, I just grab one of my Makitas and a 1/4" bit, drill a hole, and wack off a bit of 1/4 hardwood dowel, glue and insert the dowel, trim with a flush saw and I'm back in business. No special tools or skills required! :)
dave
EL wrote:

There's a chance for a good shot there but I'll refrain :)