Moving Sale

Job transfer is forcing me to sell some wood working equipment. I live just south of Jacksonville Fl in NW St Johns County (the next county below Jacksonville). Nearest exit off of I95 is exit 229 and I live 10 miles off the interstate.

I have a Grizzly 3HP cabinet saw model G1023Z with extension rails and shop fox mobile base. Currently on sale for 995 + 60 for rails and + 100 for base with extensions for longer table. I have the shorter rails also. It has a router insert built into the table to the right of the blade with a Rousseau insert plate $50. The saw is 5 years old and has been used in a home shop. It is 220 Volt single phase and heavy. I have a cross cut sled made to fit that is on double runners and a home made fence that goes ofer the table saw fence for use with the router. Take it all for $700

I have a Grizzly 2 HP dust collector, 1500 CFM with 3 micron bag, also 220 Volt and 4 years old $150.

Makita 10inch slide compound miter saw $300

Performax 16-32 Drum sander, used for 4 months on a mobile base with abrasives $700.

Most of this equipment was purchased to fill a small shop I use to have. Job transfer is forcing the sale. Please email me direct at snipped-for-privacy@volvo.com if you want details, pictures, or have any questions.

Thanks Eric Olsen

Reply to
<ameo

You must mean Exit 329, as I live between 268 and 273, and I'm in Volusia, two counties south. Too bad you didn't make yourself known before this move came up; we could have met for coffee and talked about woodworking.

Also, I'm sorry to say I'm not in the market for any of the things you have. Good luck, though.

Reply to
LRod

You are correct. It is Exit 329. Those fat fingers did it again!!! Unfortunately for me I have only been in this area for a little over a year. The job brought me to Jacksonville to fix a problem location. They thought it would take 3-5 years and in a year and a half it is enough improved they want me to go to NJ and do the same. Good company and good benefits so off we go again. I am guessing I have about 2 more of these crummy moves and then I can settle down and stay a while. The more to here was tough as I had to leave a 30 x 36 workshop to come to a 2 car garage. SWMBO is also getting tired of everytime I get a house done it is time to move. Oh well, there are more houses and bigger workshops to be built!

Thanks for catching the typo.

Eric

Reply to
<ameo

On 7/25/2005 9:38 PM snipped-for-privacy@nospambellsouth.net mumbled something about the following:

If I wasn't going the opposite direction on the motorcycle tomorrow, I'ld be heading that way with the wife this weekend and could pick it all up. If you still have anything left when I get back in a month (and if I have any $$$ when I get back), a trip down there would be worth it (my brother-in-law lives only a couple miles from you).

Reply to
Odinn