Mounting Wixey Gauge on 15" Planer

I have a King 15" planer which is just about the same as the Grizzly

15" planer or Steel City 15" planer. Would like to mount a Wixey Planer Gauge on it, am having trouble deciding how to do it. Steel City shows a planer with the gauge mounted, but it is not detailed enough. Anybody know where there may be some detailed pictures on how to mount the Wixey gauge to one of these planers.Thanks.

Vic

Reply to
victorj

Have you asked Wixey for help?

Reply to
Charley

Try here. I'm not sure if this is the same as your planer.

Reply to
Bigpole