Mounting plates for Routers Aluminum or Plexiglass?

I am looking to buy a mounting plate for a Craftsman Model 130.26620 router. What are the opinions on what type is best.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pA793&cat=1,43053,43885
I like the Rockler aluminum plates, but I have a heavy Hitachi M12V router.
bdeditch wrote:

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:01:42 -0600, Mike Berger wrote:

Gotta agree with Mike, I like the Rockler aluminum plates best. I've also got a phenolic plate that is ok, but the aluminum works better for me.
DGA