Mouldings -- Looking for an online reference

Hi group.
Would anyone be so kind as to suggest a comprehensive online resource for learning about different styles of mouldings? Obviously, a complete illustrated guide would be best.
I've searched extensively, yet all the sites I have found only touch on maybe a dozen or so different types. I'm looking to the definitive reference for one-stop learning.
There *has* to be one, out there, somewhere...
Thanks!
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hmmm, I think it's in Nevada. What was that name? Ah, yes. Superior Moulding of Nevada. http://www.smnv.net /
Or try the library for the book.      Title: 500 do-it-yourself wood moulding projects.     Publisher, Date: New York : Arco, c1980. ISBN: 0668046198 - Description: 127 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Enjoy!
--
"Given the low level of competence among politicians,
every American should become a Libertarian."
Larry Jaques wrote:

That's better than anything I have found, so far, but it's not quite what I need. Some of the images will prove usefull, however. Thanks!

I'll check it out.
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

help? http://archmillwork.com/home/am1/catalog_main.html
igor wrote:

Nice illustrations! Thank you.
--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Finding a "complete" guide on the web for free is NOT gonna happen, but you can certainly order the "complete" guide from these folks:
http://www.wmmpa.com/bookstore.htm
These folks will sell you molding designs:
http://www.balmer.com/vi-mouldings-intro.html