Mouldings -- Looking for an online reference

Hi group.

Would anyone be so kind as to suggest a comprehensive online resource for learning about different styles of mouldings? Obviously, a complete illustrated guide would be best.

I've searched extensively, yet all the sites I have found only touch on maybe a dozen or so different types. I'm looking to the definitive reference for one-stop learning.

There *has* to be one, out there, somewhere...

Thanks!

Reply to
DC

On 2 Nov 2004 03:15:55 GMT, DC calmly ranted:

Hmmm, I think it's in Nevada. What was that name? Ah, yes. Superior Moulding of Nevada.

try the library for the book. Title: 500 do-it-yourself wood moulding projects. Publisher, Date: New York : Arco, c1980. ISBN: 0668046198 - Description: 127 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.

Enjoy!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

what I need. Some of the images will prove usefull, however. Thanks!

I'll check it out.

Reply to
DC

Finding a "complete" guide on the web for free is NOT gonna happen, but you can certainly order the "complete" guide from these folks:

folks will sell you mold> Hi group.

Reply to
Pat Barber

Have you tried a Google search for "millwork catalog"? Would this link help?

igor