Motor Switches

Can somebody recommend a source for tool motor switches? I'm looking for something along the lines of the standard black/start red/stop button thing that can handle single phase 1.5 - 3 HP motors.
If you want a new one - Grainger or your local power tool dealer as a spare part. Or you could check at ebay or your local power tool recycler (take-offs from retired equipment).
Mike Berger wrote:

Mike Berger wrote:

What flavor do you like?
Allen-Bradley, Cutler-Hammer, Furnas, General Electric, Square D, Sylvania.
The list goes on, but you get the idea.
Any decent Electrical Distributor can help you.
Lew

Try these guys: http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid 368
I bought one for a bandsaw, but have yet to install it.
Darrell
http://www.grainger.com
Square D 9001BG201
Dave