Motor Brushes for Rockwell belt sander- where can I purchase them?

I just scored a Rockwell 4" x 24" belt sander at a garage sale for $5 . It runs but one of the the bruses is broken (much sparks seen through the cover.
My question is, where can I purchase some new brushes for this beast?
Porter-Cable.
UA100
On Wed, 04 Aug 2004 19:54:18 -0700, Buck Wheat

possibly at ace hardware. they carry an assortment.
Try any motor repair shop that repairs power tools. They can usually get just about anything, plus they are good people to get to know!