Mother-in-Law Gloat

For my birthday my mother-in-law gave me an Incra Miter 1000 miter gaug
for my table saw. What a saint!
I used it for the first time this morning cutting miters on some 1/ rope molding for a mantle that I am building. It was fantastic! Th 45's were dead on, and the initial setup was really easy
-- makesawdust

I forwarded this to my mother in law. Thank you and you suck. ;-) SH
Never dreamed I'd ever see those words together in one subject line.
B.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:53:25 +0000, makesawdust

Does your wife have any sisters?
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:53:25 +0000, makesawdust wrote:

Gotcha beat. My dear MIL simply writes me a check since she knows that I like tools and other "guy stuff" that she has no idea about. My past birthday, my MIL money bought a set of Two Cherries chisels, this Christmas an old Walker-Turner lathe. Thanks Juanita!
--
Joe Wells

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:30:41 -0600, Joe Wells wrote:

Hey, I'm your twin brother by different mothers - doncha remember?

Joe Wells wrote:

You suck. My MIL sends me a $5 bill. If she happens not to be pissed off at me that year.
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:42:49 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan

Mine sends me a short U-shaped tube and tells me to GFY.
Oh, wait a minute, I've never been married. Never mind.
======================================================= TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. http://diversify.com Gourmet Web Applications =========================
My Mother In Law has been dead for a number of years and honestly I MISS HER....
If ever a guy had an absolute GREAT Mother In Law it was me... PERIOD....
Father In Law was a Jerk....and I am being kind....
Bob Griffiths.

Larry Jaques wrote:

Rub it in whydontcha? Next you'll post pictures of the endless stream of gorgeous wimminz who have graced your boudoir.
(Actually, I'm happy to be married. And happy to live 100 miles away from my MIL.)

Me too. Mine is >3000 miles away.
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

Even better. The only thing better still would be if we could relocate'em to, say, Jupiter. Maybe Pluto. Or maybe off in the Andromeda galaxy somewhere. I wonder if nagging can travel faster than the speed of light?
"Silvan" wrote in message

MIL, through telephone to wife, wife through air to you ...pretty close.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04
Swingman wrote:

:)
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:30:49 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan

Roger the neener.

No, gentlemen don't kiss (pet, and savagely engage in baccanalian rituals for several days with women) and tell.

So solly.
---------------------------------------------------- Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications ===================================================
makesawdust wrote:

flies all over the place on it!
;-) Glen
Glen wrote:

You suck. I got my MIL a broom for her birthday. She looked at it and turned it to stone, and then she shoved it up my ass sideways.