Mother-in-Law Gloat

For my birthday my mother-in-law gave me an Incra Miter 1000 miter gaug

for my table saw. What a saint!

I used it for the first time this morning cutting miters on some 1/ rope molding for a mantle that I am building. It was fantastic! Th

45's were dead on, and the initial setup was really easy

-- makesawdust

Reply to
makesawdust

I forwarded this to my mother in law. Thank you and you suck. ;-) SH

Reply to
Slowhand

Never dreamed I'd ever see those words together in one subject line.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Does your wife have any sisters?

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

Gotcha beat. My dear MIL simply writes me a check since she knows that I like tools and other "guy stuff" that she has no idea about. My past birthday, my MIL money bought a set of Two Cherries chisels, this Christmas an old Walker-Turner lathe. Thanks Juanita!

Reply to
Joe Wells

Hey, I'm your twin brother by different mothers - doncha remember?

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

You suck. My MIL sends me a $5 bill. If she happens not to be pissed off at me that year.

Reply to
Silvan

For her birthday I got my mother in law a broom. She loves it. She flies all over the place on it!

;-) Glen

Reply to
Glen

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:42:49 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan spake:

Mine sends me a short U-shaped tube and tells me to GFY.

Oh, wait a minute, I've never been married. Never mind.

======================================================== TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.

Gourmet Web Applications ==========================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You suck. I got my MIL a broom for her birthday. She looked at it and turned it to stone, and then she shoved it up my ass sideways.

Reply to
Silvan

My Mother In Law has been dead for a number of years and honestly I MISS HER....

If ever a guy had an absolute GREAT Mother In Law it was me... PERIOD....

Father In Law was a Jerk....and I am being kind....

Bob Griffiths.

Reply to
Bob G.

Rub it in whydontcha? Next you'll post pictures of the endless stream of gorgeous wimminz who have graced your boudoir.

(Actually, I'm happy to be married. And happy to live 100 miles away from my MIL.)

Reply to
Silvan

Silvan wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net:

Me too. Mine is >3000 miles away.

Reply to
Han

Even better. The only thing better still would be if we could relocate'em to, say, Jupiter. Maybe Pluto. Or maybe off in the Andromeda galaxy somewhere. I wonder if nagging can travel faster than the speed of light?

Reply to
Silvan

MIL, through telephone to wife, wife through air to you ...pretty close.

Reply to
Swingman

Reply to
Silvan

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 01:30:49 -0500, the inscrutable Silvan spake:

Roger the neener.

No, gentlemen don't kiss (pet, and savagely engage in baccanalian rituals for several days with women) and tell.

So solly.

---------------------------------------------------- Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary

Reply to
Larry Jaques