Mostly successful dust collection for my SCMS

I recently made the miter saw stand from Popular Woodworking.
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea.asp?id 21
I have been wrestling with dust collection for a saw on a movable stand. Inspired by the website of Barry Burke:
http://www.bburke.com/wood/jigsandtools.html (scroll to the bottom of the webpage)
I have completed my version of his dust collector. It works quite well. It is large (40" across) to accomodate the swing of the saw from left to right. I have posted pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dick Snyder wrote:

Looks like it could double as a chicken coop. <g>
Dave