Most important adjustment:

Education is a great thing. It comes easy when you are educated and common sense smart. It is almost an art form.

Reply to
Leon

Cheaper and way better than that Chinese termite vomit.

Reply to
-MIKE-

Sal you are in no way responsible for me being hooked by the troll. I claim half the responsibility for even responding to him.

Reply to
Leon

It always amazes me that it looks fine when your typing but then when it's posted you wonder. I do need to get my eyes checked that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Reply to
Mike M

LOL I know! How well I know... I like to blame my spell checker.

Reply to
Leon

Right you are. I endoed on that one.

-- The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty. -- George F. Will

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Yabbut, that Bridge of Sighs bedroom ensemble must have set you back three truck payments. I'm surprised you're not picketed by insane tree huggers. (is that last part redundant?)

-- The business of America is not business. Neither is it war. The business of America is justice and securing the blessings of liberty. -- George F. Will

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 09:51:04 -0600, Just Wondering

Maybe his mama is proud of his natural ability without the need for instruction.

Reply to
Dave

Oh hell no!!! I only had one truck payment. The unit in question did not have $75,000.00 worth of wood in it.

I bought a lot of wood/oak in bulk s4s and got a pretty good deal on it. About $2 per board foot IIRC.

Reply to
Leon

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:25:13 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

You must be talking about the MikeMarlow bug. It's known to turn messages into a rant every so often and then eventually admit that wasn't its intention.

:)

Reply to
Dave

How he cares for his mother is none of your business. But, knowing how often you act like a dounce gives me a good laugh .

Reply to
John H. Gohde