Most durable poly for floors??

Is there a brand of poly that is generally regarded as the most durable for wood floors? Thanks for you input. Vic
vic wrote:

I've got 6 gallons of Bona Kemi MEGA left over from my recent (4000 sq ft) job. Also got a gallon of Bonaseal (sealer). It's good stuff, and just below the commercial grade they use in malls and stores. If you are interested ($38 per gallon)let me know.
Len

Yes, but it's not poly. Poly is certainly usable (i.e. people use it) but I'd never use it mysefl. Look at acid cure formaldehyde resins instead. They're water-white, easy to apply (absolutely stink though) and they're furniture-standing hard in a couple of hours.
Andy Dingley wrote:

Do you have some brands?
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Andy Dingley wrote:

A quick Google doesn't find any US brands, possibly due to formaldehyde hysteria--we really need a Steed and Mrs. Peel to go after _our_ Fear Merchants.