Mortising Survey Results

Here are the results of my asking:

And the results are:
Dedicated Mortising Machine: 5 Router plus corner cleanout: 4 By hand, using chisels:1 Drill press, Forstner bits, and chisels: 6 Floating Tenons: 2 All of the above depending on the job: 2
Thanks all for your replies. I'm looking hard at the Shop Fox...
--
Vince Heuring ECE Department, University of Colorado - Boulder
To email, remove the Vince.