Mortise locks

Page 2 of 2

This afternoon's excitement upstairs of my son's: She locked herself out. Neede help calling a locksmith. Locksmith came really fast (~20 min) and drilled out the lock (didn't go to see the process). Charged $340. Girl was happy, then locked herself out again. Putty knife did the job this time. Wipe your monitor.
--
Best regards
Han

LMAO!!
No kidding... after that first bill, I'll bet creative thinking was in full gear!
Robert

Seemed like a sweet smart college kid, but more I will not say ...
--
Best regards
Han