Mortise jig

A couple of years ago, I built a jib, based roughly on the Leigh Frame Mortise and Tenon jig. I believe I based my work a plans in either Shop Notes or Woodsmith but no longer have a copy.

I like the jig, use it regularly and hvae recommended it to friends. It would be good to tell them where they can find the plans. Anyone remember such plans being published?

RVH

Reply to
RVH

Woodsmith issue #147.

Marv

Reply to
Marv

Reply to
jhewitt

You'll need a good edge guide for this jig. The Micro-Fence is THE precision edge guide IMHO.

or you can look at the Trend Jig, which uses guide collars rather than relying on the edge guide, for inspiration

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b