Morse Design Accujoint Finger Joint Jig

I'm trying to find instructions on how to setup and use the Accujoint device to make box joints. I found a couple of really old posts (1996 and 2000) from other folks looking for the same information, but didn't see any replies. I'd appreciate any help.
Your post didn't show a complete date and I was wondering if you ever found any info for the AccuJoint? I've got one too. Only thing I ever made was a box to put it in. Should have put the instructions in with it.
replying to mlbne, nitpicker wrote:

Found the instructions rolled up inside the box. I have had this jig for years. Never used it. I'm willing to copy after I contact John Morris or successor for permission.
Did you ever get permission to copy the instructions for the accu jig? If so could I please get a copy?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
On Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 2:40:38 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I have the instructions for the Morse Design Accu Joint. I will scan and email if you still need them. I have owned this fixture since 1985 and still use it often.
replying to nayinger, Tomkin Lee wrote: Found your post while Googling the Accu Joint. Can you email me a copy of the instructions?
replying to jimpoteet, nitpicker wrote: I have 2 page instructions for Accujoint in jpeg format but can't upload them. Any suggestions?