MORGAN # 10A Vintage woodworking vise on Ebay

Hello, Pardon the interruption. Perhaps someone may be interested in this MORGAN # 10A Vintage woodworking vise that is on Ebay. Item number: 6208695501
Nice vice! Better design than mine, but somebody from back east better order it unless you think you can get away with shipping it via media mail.
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
AAvK wrote:

Sounds like *the real deal* then... but I was yakkin' about the rules of what can be allowed for shipping via "media mail". They probably know better by what they see, unless I'm very much mistaken, because if so you could lose money when they give it back to you. I would not offer media mail because that's for books and cds and dvds, rolled posters and so forth. "Media".
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:53:34 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,

"It wouldn't fit so I melted it down until it went right into a $7.70 USPS flat-rate box."
--
Never ascribe to malice that which can
be adequately explained by stupidity.

buahahahaha! Actually he would be able to do that if it was fully dissassembled, then cram all the pieces in.
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
suby4me wrote:

Too bad you don't have a buy-it-now price. It prolly woulda been sold by now. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net