More Xmas Stuff: Folding Stools

I finished the dozen or so shabby-chic shaker trays (and mentioned here a little while ago) and gave out two already. Now I'm cobbling together some more folding stools. It's been about 2 years since I've built any. Here is where you can see how they are made and get FREE, full sized drawings. http://home.mchsi.com/~larrylhote/stool/stool.htm Not the fine furniture you get used to seeing here but nice for cheap gift.
I just got through cutting out leg and seat batten stock from some 2 by 4 rough, pine packing crating. People that visit my shop or stop by take home a stool and I gave out my last complete one a week or so ago. I plane down the 2 x 4(shown below the festive container) to 1 1/2 " then slice them into 3/4" strips for the legs(shown on top.)
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/folding-stool/foldingstool1big.jpg
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote