More Woodworking on the Curio Cabinet

The walnut curio cabinets call for a bunch of 1/4" radius half round moldings. About 48 pieces IIRC This morning I started with two 1x10 walnut boards, 43" and 47" long.
I used a bull nose router bit on my router table to mill both edges of both boards and then I would cut the round portion off of the boards at the TS. I allowed the 1/2 round molding to fall off on the waste side of the blade so I had to precisely adjust the rip fence 3/8" to cut the opposite edge of each board.
So any way, here is what the profile looks like
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/12567036365/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/12567031145/
And the results. I ended up with two 1/2" wide sticks after milling the 1x10 boards and about 50% more moldings than I sould need. Should I make a tambour top now? LOL
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/12567509514/
Leon wrote:

Glue them together and make some dowels.
--
 GW Ross

 I'm not smart enough to lie. --Ronald
On 2/16/2014 12:26 PM, G. Ross wrote:

LOL there is that too.
On 2/16/2014 11:10 AM, Leon wrote:

Nope, that's only dogs way of making sure you will eventually have no more on room in your shop to move around. DAMHIKT
(Got a new helper, I don't recognize those shoes? They look like sorta look like something a quilter would wear?) ;)
(And, fercrissakes, Bubba ... the new is off, eh? You're letting that Sawstop get entirely too much sawdust on it!)
Nice work, BTW ... as usual!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/16/2014 12:55 PM, Swingman wrote:

That would be her, she was moving the DC hose from the saw to the router table every 4 passes, 48 in all.

That is a tool not a play pretty. ;~)

Muchie Garcia!