More traffic from Oz, UK?

Page 6 of 6
The Henchman wrote the following:

I find the actress Emma Thompson has the most pleasing British accent.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Not Mary Poppins?
--
geoff

On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 15:49:36 -0400, willshak wrote:

I hate to tell you, but there's no such thing as a 'British accent'. ET has an upper-class Southern English accent, probably perfected during her time at drama school.
--
"Those who do not make human beings the center of their concern soon
lose the capacity to make any ethical choices, for they willingly

"Phone Home!" didn't sound too British....

So who has a non-upper-class Southern English accent then? Tony Robinson?
--
Tim

The Queen.
**********
Or Elton John ??
Aardvark wrote the following:

Yeah, I should have said dialect, but you knew that.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
"Aardvark" wrote in message I hate to tell you, but there's no such thing as a 'British accent'. ET has an upper-class Southern English accent, probably perfected during her time at drama school.
We need to sponsor you on the BASS tour, Rob ... fishing three ponds at a throw.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010