More traffic from Oz, UK?

Page 5 of 6

Thanks for your input Eric, but I was only quoting from sauces on the USA debt, which was stated as being 2 1/2 trillion dollars Maybe I did miss out on a few zeros and it is a pity that one of those zeros didn't get Mr Pounder when he was here but then, that's another country and it's airplane he is only knowledgeable on the 707 from the 1960's, Big Old Jet Airliner too much wacky baccy for his brain has completely fried it.

I don't do that.

err.. Frostie... mate, "Eric" is having a lend. The same edjut is "Josepi", usually. He has purloined "mII" for a bit from another Kanuck in the West Coast who took him to task. Josepi also believes "MIKE" is I, and as I have just read is about as brilliant on that accuracy as he is on gunkin' up locks!
Feel free to rattle Josepi/mII cods if you feel you must but I tell you all of it is only to lead you into being ignored by the wood-whackers, Josepi has no interest in group content, here nor anywhere else.
Just some good oil for your salad sanger.
an' yeh.. we need replays from whingin' Poms like thongs in mud :-> george

Then why are you posting to a UK group, George?

You think I want crap (arsebugs) from the likes of you with yer port-wine stained cuffs dribbling (stalking) into the group I read? xPost remains, yer great nobbled git.
You get happy in yer misery, plonker. Yer welcome to it. Now feck off an' die. george

Spoken like a true illiterate Australian idiot. You have really done all of your friends a lot of favours with your reply. You took my bait. Hook line and sinker George. I did not think it would be so easy. Have you always been stupid?

So yer a trollin' whingin' Pom. Yer doing well in building a profile, cupcake.
Makes Frostie the wise one in this exchange. Had you pinned right from the outset, pillock. Fix yer drag....
/ring
/ring
"Constable.. we got road kill out by uk.d-i-y seems some whacko tried jumpin' a Bushranger.. the plonker aint seein' too well an' the heart rate is bordering on vanishing point" http://www.4wdonline.com/Mil/Aus/Bushranger.html
.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr george

Definitely a keeper, that one!!!
"Goo goo ga joob"
---------------------------- "Mr Pounder" wrote in message wrote in message err.. Frostie... mate, "Eric" is having a lend. The same edjut is "Josepi", usually. He has purloined "mII" for a bit from another Kanuck in the West Coast who took him to task. Josepi also believes "MIKE" is I, and as I have just read is about as brilliant on that accuracy as he is on gunkin' up locks!
"George W Frost" wrote in message

Thanks for your input Eric, but I was only quoting from sauces on the USA debt, which was stated as being 2 1/2 trillion dollars Maybe I did miss out on a few zeros and it is a pity that one of those zeros didn't get Mr Pounder when he was here but then, that's another country and it's airplane he is only knowledgeable on the 707 from the 1960's, Big Old Jet Airliner too much wacky baccy for his brain has completely fried it.
============== Game, set and match.
Now he poses an argument with himself just to prove it isn't true. Good timing Aussie faker.
So obvious, even us Americans can see through it.
--
Eric

On 18/07/2011 7:39 AM, Eric wrote:

What can you ALL expect when its has been cross posted to uk.d-i-y newsgroup.
Idiots abound in both groups.
---------------------
"Rob" wrote in message What can you ALL expect when its has been cross posted to uk.d-i-y newsgroup.

So why continue the xPosting in responding to "Eric" er..rrr 'mII'/"Josepi" ,the Kanuck that has you (Rob) sucked in?
btw,, matey, your TB is busted. For once Josepi has managed a correctly formatted dlmt line. I tested it , it works. It is your TB that is busted.
Fixing that? afaiaa.. this is the "default" for TB "out of the box" , you gotta go tweak the *.ini file yourself. A post here -->aus.computers may get some tips for you if needed. george
"George W Frost" wrote in message
Excuse me, but, how much does the Almighty United States of America, owe the Chinese ? Last figure I got was in the vicinity of 2 1/2 TRILLION dollars that's $2,500,000,000,000,000.oo OZ owe the entire Asian countries, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, India etc. $400 million A very significantly lower figure We have to import almost everything because the goddam yankees butted into our economy and "advised " us to go their way. I am glad you didn't stay here, we can do without the fools.
============== Funny counting system used in Australia. Was that a long scale or short scale trillion or is that a prison education standard counting system?
--
Eric

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:36:49 +0100 Mr Pounder wrote :

Holdens, Toyotas and Fords are built here. But there's no pretending that our high dollar and small market makes manufacturing challenging at best
Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com

I am enlightened.

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:36:49 +0100 Mr Pounder wrote :

Holdens, Toyotas and Fords are built here. But there's no pretending that our high dollar and small market makes manufacturing challenging at best
Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com

So, by your reckoning, it has to be 100% "made in " to qualify
What about the almighty American Motorcycle the Harley Davidson ?
Do a check and you will find that half of it is made overseas. The wheels, made in OZ for years the electrics, made in Taiwan The front forks were made in Japan, probably still are Motor technology comes from Germany.
That is why the HD factory went broke in the 1970's, they thought they could make the best motorcycle, but couldn't, AMI took over and they went broke, then they discovered overseas talent for making motorcycles and implemented that process and are still afloat for now.
Me thinks that was the bloke's point.
What is that funny angle character you fill the text with?
---------------- "George W Frost" wrote in message
Sometimes "assembled" means "made here".The parts are from worlds uniknown.