How many people in OZ these days?
Lew

One less with Mr Pounder gone, Lew.
I wrote:

"George W Frost" wrote:

-------------------------------------- About what I expected from the product of a syphalitic gang bang.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

There is nothing more revealing than a person using a Big Word, they have only ever heard, never read, and certainly never written before.
Lew Hodgett wrote,on my timestamp of 13/07/2011 2:25 PM:

22 million. Which multiplied by 10 to give the same 220million as the US, gives Australia an equivalent external debt of - let me see, careful, the head might explode, ah yes - $4 billion. Whoop-dee-doo, that must put it in the same crap bond status as the US of A? Surely!...

More than 300 million Yanks these days.
--
Tim

On Wednesday, 13 July 2011 22:22:05 UTC+10, Tim Streater wrote:

Oh, I'm quite sure that is going to reduce 2.5 trillion to a few cents...
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Isnt it around the 15 million mark?

Australia Is a boring place to live. But they have huge mineral and fossil fuel reserves.
---------------------- Are they radioactive? I used to work for a geophysical survey company many years ago and they found huge copper deposits in Oz but they were worthless due to the radioactivity. Art
Artemus wrote:

Uranium is often found in copper ore deposits.
On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:47:42 +1000 George W Frost wrote :

As someone said, it's a huge mine with a country attached.
Melbourne, Australia www.greentram.com
Tony Bryer wrote:

And you live where, in what country?

And you live where, in what country?
****************
Don't think Mr. Pounder is game enough to say Rob He would be the type of person your mother used to warn you about when you set off to school

And you live where, in what country?
WTF has it got to do with you?

It has a lot to do with Rob, myself and a lot of others as to where you live.. You are blasting Australia as the worst place you have lived so now, tell us where you live now, or are you too embarrassed to say you live in the hills of Kentucky ?
That's where the Toyota Camry is manufactured. Best car on the road under $40K
"George W Frost" wrote in message
It has a lot to do with Rob, myself and a lot of others as to where you live.. You are blasting Australia as the worst place you have lived so now, tell us where you live now, or are you too embarrassed to say you live in the hills of Kentucky ?

Face it. There's only one car company worth talking about (for us mid income folk) and that is Subaru. Say it after me: SUBARU. Fuji Industries know how to build a car. Is it classy? Nope. Does it work? Always. Safe? Yup. Fast? If you want one that is, no problem. Them's little tanks.
But does it last an average of eleven years in Sweden?
Can you drive one for 10 years without ever changing the oil or replacing an exhaust component? ------------------