More traffic from Oz, UK?

Page 1 of 6
Am I imagining it or is there more participation from UK and Oz these days? I like it, because they talk funny. (And mention products we can't get here..and prices in "P's") And the expression "The Mutt's Nuts" is now in my vocab. Just who are these people from uk.d-i-y, uk.rec.cars.maintenance ?
In message

We're the dogs bollocks mate (did ya' see where mutts nuts comes from there?)
Now go and practice saying "I am a humble septic"
--
geoff

Err, excuse me. We speak queens English, you are the ones that talk funny :-)
Mike In gods country (North Yorkshire)
"MuddyMike" wrote:

Yep, definitely a foreign language <G>.
Lew
"harry" wrote:
The bible is written in Yorkshire dialect. This shows it is gods own country. ----------------------------- To each his own.
Lew

geoff

The bible is written in Yorkshire dialect. This shows it is gods own country.
************************
Then why, has there been so many people emigrate from Yorkshire to invade our little island of OZ ??

They made a mistake.

They are missionaries sent to enlighten you.
*********************
They were mainly all prisoners sent to a deserted island

.
North Yorkshire... is that the barren stretch of the A1 on the way to the ACTUAL God's country aka Scotland? When is North Yorkshire going to field a football team?
<g,d&r>

Be a while yet,they`re still learning cricket. :-)

Hopefully never, as it would then no longer be Gods favorite county
Mike

Elvis that is. Art

..
Uh-huh!

Yes, and look what happened to him. And that should be "King's", by the way.
--
Tim

In article

Just who are these interlopers from rec.woodworking? Not that I give a monkey's one way or the other.
--
Tim

We are just a harmless bunch wanting to be loved.
In message

--
geoff

You have NO idea how difficult it is to pick one's nose.

I love you guys.
Mike