More Greene & Greene

For those who might be interested - I just posted some pics of my credenza from my office suite that I just finished (on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking). Still working on the desk and computer return (done by the end of year if I'm lucky). Made from Claro Walnut with ebony details. Thanks to Darrell Peart for technique and inspiration.

Gary in KC

Reply to
Gary A in KC