More good stuff on Junk Brothers

This week featured the brothers crosscutting an approx 8' x 1' board ... of course they used the fence, with about 1 1/2 feet between the blade and the fence.

Then they had to cut some plywood, since they had to make two of each cut, and they had two table saws, they decided this was a good time for a "saw war". Which is a race to see who could cut the all the pieces the fastest. Apparently this is something they do often.

On top of their total disregard (or lack of knowledge) of proper tool safety, I think their workmanship is rather poor.

This show could be really good, but they have the wrong guys for the show.

Reply to
Locutus

I was sort of hoping the "saw war" would be where they fire up the saws and hurl them at each other.

Reply to
boorite

I had more an image of kickback ballista combat...

Reply to
bremen68

Actually they have the wrong gender. These clowns are a knock-off of what Ki Nassauer and Sue Whitney have been doing with "Junk Market Style" for years. I'm surprised they haven't done a show. They're both really nice. Sue's quite the hottie too.

JP

Reply to
Jay Pique