More fun with push sticks!!

http://www.addictinggames.com/kittencannon.html
Have fun!! Greg
729. And a LOT of fun.
jc

wrote in message

OOh, even better! 1620!
JQ

843 - and a lot of fun. the "submit" didn't seem to work. oh well.
Frank
56 deg, full power, 908 ft and still havin' fun! --dave

OOOHHH YEAAA! 10deg.. full power, 2917ft.!!!! --dave

2506 feet here
Showed this one to my SWMBO, she reckoned me and my two sons are all sick. By the way she holds this households record of 1371 feet
Micky

-