more clamps on sale at Amazon: Jet parallel

I mentioned the first one of these briefly in a previous thread, but I thought I'd share a few more: Jet parallel 24", $25.72 http://tinyurl.com/ylw8d5 Jet parallel 31", $27.20 http://tinyurl.com/vv3mp Jorgensen ISD (1-hand) 12", $13.96 http://tinyurl.com/y2n3ul Bessey 12", $22.04 http://tinyurl.com/y2l9on ($2 more than last week, but still a good deal) a variety of Bessey Tradesman (not parallel, but I have a bunch of the LM2.008 that I use quite a bit for lighter-duty tasks)
Plus a few other non-clamp tools that I've found handy and are good deals right now: Wiss general-purpose snips that cut anything: $11.31 http://tinyurl.com/y5g7xj Cheap electrical tools by GB: $7.50 http://tinyurl.com/y2tgze a variety of Bucket Boss items (bucket organizers, tool bags, etc.)
Again, no affiliations; just a wrecker who's appreciated similar notices in the past. Andy