Montreal: tools for sale

All in excellent condition.
Delta tenoning jig, $30 Delta 1” belt and 5” disc sander + 10 belts (various grits), $30 Electric heat gun, $20
Router accessories:
45 degree lock miter router bit (1/2 shank), $25 Freud router template set (FT2020), $15
Hand tools, $5 each:
Stanley marking gauge (wood) 10” x 1” Stanley Surform tool, with straight and curved blades Veritas cornering tools (2) 1/16 inch fine chisel
Steve Knight coffin smoother plane (made out of oak), with a massive 1/4” blade, set at 55 degrees, $125
Delta lathe tools, all together for $10:
1 knockout bar I spur centre I live centre
Finishing, all together for $15:
1 roll pine veneer tape Shellac sticks, 10 colors, about 3” long Burn in Balm, 1/2 quart I big bottle burnt sienna pigment powder Pumice and Rottenstone
Books, $5 each, unless otherwise indicated:
Woodcarving, the Beginner’s Guide, Wheeler and Hayward Chip Carvng, techniques and Patterns, Wayne Barton Practical Design Solutions and Strategies (FIne Woodworking) Furniture by Design, Graham Blackburn Wood (the Best of FIne Woodworking) Classic Woordworking Woods (Better Homes and Gardens) Your Ideal Workshop, Bill Stankus The Workshop (Scott Gibson), hardcover, $10 Classic Finishing Techniques, by Sam Allen Fundamentals of Woodturning, by Mike Darlow
Videos, $5 each, unless otherwise indicated:
Carving Incised Letterforms Carving Techniques and Projects Carving a Ball and Claw Foot Rough to Ready (DVD) with Rob Cossman