Monthly posting seeking DIY speakerbuilders in Wisconsin

This is a repost for any who missed my earlier message seeking those interested in speaker DIY in Wisconsin. Since the forums fill up very fast I am going to repost once a month for a few months.
I have compiled a mailing list from those who have already shown interest in having some contact with other hobbyists nearby.
To prevent any misunderstanding: No events or meet-ups are currently scheduled in this area. The DIY Wisconsin list is made for the purpose of communication with other hobbyists in Wisconsin and environs.
Just send a mail to and I will add your name.
Here is a list of the places I am posting this message:
No doubt I have missed some important ones. Please feel free to mail me with additional locations either for speakerbuilding or Wisconsin to catch areas I may have missed.
Audio Asylum - High Efficiency, General and Events Forums
AudioRoundtable hosted by Wayne Parham
Full Range Driver Forum hosted by James Melhuish
Parts Express Tech Talk
Northeastern Wisconsin Woodworkers Guild
[] [
Wisconsin Woodworker's Guild
Usenet News: rec.woodworking