Monster sawhorses on ebay (Atlanta)

Anyone in Atlanta need some super duper sawhorses?
Check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu85955776
Freightquote wants $700 to ship them to me so it wouldn't be worthwhile. But if you live within driving distance, this might be a good deal.
I'm not affiliated with the seller. I stumbled across the listing while searching for something else.
AL wrote:

I've seen some similar units used to roll biz jets and King Airs around maintenance hangars. Impressive!

live in metro Atlanta (NW side) and the freight calculator comes up with $372 to get to me! I'm tempted to look up a Macon zip code to see how much it gets for strictly local delivery.

probably cost more than that to drive back and pick 'em up, so I guess my shop will have to get by without them..
would have made a really nice stand for the Jet min, though..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
AL wrote:

Good grief! What are you thinking of putting on those to saw, a whole tree?
(For those not following the link: these are boat stands -- superficially like sawhorses, except the top is a six-foot long piece of 8-inch I-beam with a wooden curved cradle on it, and they've got four heavy-duty casters on the bottom and also four load-leveling screw jacks, and the seller says they're good for at least three tons each. They look like some sort of military surplus, judging from the paint.)
- Brooks

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 23:06:22 -0800, Brooks Moses

If I was closer to Georgia I'd love those - they'd be ideal for timber framing.
On 2/4/2006 2:06 AM Brooks Moses mumbled something about the following:

Looks like Army drab green for their assault boats. Definitely not Navy haze grey.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

Umm, Macon isn't Atlanta. It's 50 miles for me to get to downtown Atlanta, it's 100 miles for me to get to Macon, and the closest I come to Atlanta to get to Macon is 30 miles from Atlanta.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???