"Molding Profiler" -- what's it called?

This tool consists of about 200 thin steel "wires" all in a row. You press it against a convex surface, and the wires move and leave you with a way to sketch the contour. My dad had one of these and now I need one. What is this tool called?
Thanks, Bill

contour gauge
Bill wrote:

Try searching for either a contour gauge or a profile gauge.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2523&cat=1,42936,42958
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p2522&cat=1,42936,42958
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page 668&cookietest=1
(Amazon.com product link shortened)89&creative25&creativeASIN0004T7RA

Thank you very much!
Bill
Bill wrote:

Lowe's sells one, not all that good a quality but might be usable for most things.
basilisk
--
http://www.welshpembrokecorgis.com

I was actually thinking of buying the one at Lowes (Item #14154, Model 837 -- $6.96). I'm pretty sure it would suffice, as I just need it to match various moldings (rather than, say, using it in turning, on a lathe). What would you consider a better quality one?
Bill