Moisture Meter

I noticed a few suggestions to get a moisture meter for someone's project, and have been thinking about it myself. I've got rough cut lumber milled from a tree, and I've got no idea what the moisture level is.
Any suggestions for a good relatively inexpensive meter?
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Puckdropper wrote:

I've got this one, and it works well:
<http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p2548&cat=1,43513,45788>
--
Woodworking and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com

On 17 Dec 2011 23:38:30 GMT, Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

I've had the Lignomat below for a number of years. It work well.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA