Moisture Meter

I noticed a few suggestions to get a moisture meter for someone's project, and have been thinking about it myself. I've got rough cut lumber milled from a tree, and I've got no idea what the moisture level is.

Any suggestions for a good relatively inexpensive meter?

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I've got this one, and it works well:

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I've had the Lignomat below for a number of years. It work well.

Nova

I have the same, it works well. But I also have a little harbor freight unit. very small, and since it was only $13 I take it to the lumber mill.

Very close read> >

Reply to
tiredofspam