moisture meter.

I looking for a good moisture meter for wood and have decided on pinless model but that's only half the problem from what's available. Some have charts for different wood built in. Whats important. Budget is $150-200
Check out the Wagner line. I have the MMC205 and love it. They have others. www.moisturemeters.com

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 09:38:27 -0400, Creekbuster

myself I have test blocks of the woods I use and just have the test blocks in my shop. I just compare them to the new wood. most woods that are not super dense or oily read around 10 on my wager meter. doing it this way saves the hassle of looking up the woods and converting the info. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes