Mohawk trained?

Our painter is tired of 20+ years of interior/exterior house painting and wonders what is next in his life. I recalled a comment recently about being Mohawk "trained" but couldn't find anything searching recent subjects in the wreck so thought I'd ask for anything related. He has done some furniture finishing, some schtuff I built, and a career of finishing/refinishing seems to me a viable next turn. Would appreciate links to training for the subject or suggestions.
if he wants to work in some actual woodworking with advanced finishing stuff, antiques restoration is a profitable field....

Mohawk deals mostly with repairing stuff, AFAIR.
That was part of a convo between neon and I about some speakers he wants to repair/refinish.
The Mohawk peeps are all over the planet. The repair 'systems' can deal with vinyl, leather, naugahides etc as well... not just wood-(grains). Many options.
(If finishing is his choice, get in touch with your local distributor for M.L.Campbell. Great bunch of people and some solid training.) http://www.mlcampbell.com /
The Mohawk stuff appeared in this post: ----------------

http://www.mohawk-finishing.com/default.asp
As so often happens, they were apparently bought by some other outfit. Richelieu now carries their goodies. Here is a URL which has some FAQ's and Ask The Expert links. I hope this helps.
http://www.mohawk-finishing.com/dist_detail.asp?distNbrv

What you are looking for, is someone who took a course like this:
http://www.mohawk-finishing.com/seminar_wood.asp
Insurance companies have contacts with people like that. Some of the really good ones are employed full-time by furniture manufacturers.
It helps that your projects are portable.
People who aren't colour blind and have a knack for this sorta thing are very employable.
Good luck!
Rob
Their website is:
http://www.mohawk-finishing.com /
They are a very good professional company and are very free with information about their products.
Good Luck.

The same folks make the H.Behlen line of finishing products.
Barry