Modular Wood Working Bench

Hi I am 16 and I just invested in 2 thousand dollars worth of wood working machines and tools. I'm in need of plans for a Modular or wood working bench that is practical and sterdy. I like that challenge, I'm 16 not a lazy bum. Thanks, I want to begin a new life of accomplishments.
But I'm not sure if I will follow the plans, I feel more into drawing my own but to use the plans as reference. As a kid I would always watch the New Yankee workshop and I still remember tall the joints and structurals cuts and binds. I would also accept any tips and or tricks that a experience woodworker has that I lack. Thank you ahead of time.

You might give some more details.
What kind of work do you plan to do on the bench?
How much money do you have to spend on it?
What do you mean by "modular"?
Do you want a marvel of craftmanship or will quick and dirty get the job done?
Bear in mind that once you've gained a certain amount of experience you'll look at this bench and see many places where it could be improved: dimensions tweaked (probably height), vise style or placement changed, more customized for the kind of work you've come to do, or where you just don't like the craftsmanship. In short, you probably shouldn't go too nuts just now. That being said, here's a whole page full of useful links: http://www.geocities.com/plybench/bench.html