mobile workbench toolbench

I am looking for a plan that was published in the past but I can not seem to located it. I know it is one of about 6 publications that I get (I should trim that number back) thought is was WOOD, but it does not show up in their index, which is quite nice to search, the other ones are not so nice.

The workbench in question is on that has several convertible sections in is so you can remove one section of the top and put a bunch of different bench top tools in it. Like a tablesaw, miter box, drill press, or the blank that just makes the top flat. Ring a bell for anyone?

Magizine name, yr/date/issue if any one can help, thanks

Reply to
Mike Coonrod

Andy Dingley

look around the web. Unfortunately, I lost it in the flood after Katrina (MDF REALLY likes brackish water!). I honestly don't know if I'm going to make another one. As it turned out I didn't find it all that useful. It was heavy and large though.

You can see the models I built for it at my site at

I need to update the site with a prologue of the results of the flood. =========================================================================== Chris

Reply to
Chris Dubea