mobile saw cabinet plans

Hi All, I am planning on upgrading my Delta contractor saw with an accusquare 50" fence, and while doing so, building a mobile stand/cabinet under it. I have seen a few plans in the past for these, each with different features. If you know of plans you like or have built, I would love to have some recommendations. Or if you have pictures of one in your shop, please post! Any fodder for the idea mill is great.

Thanks! Rob p.s. Also if you have any positive/negative comments or tips on the Accusquare fence, let me know! I see they have it at Rockler for $229. Seems like an OK deal.

Reply to
rob

Check out the Vega fence. I am very satisfied with mine. It has a micro adjust on it too.

Reply to
Joe

On Tue 25 Nov 2003 09:39:50a, rob snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (rob) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Can we assume you googled the web and the wreck on "little shop mark II"?

I'm planning on building a slightly modified version of that one this spring. The garage is too cold for a large project this winter.

Actually it'll be a combination of that and the table saw station in ShopNotes #50. I really like that caster setup. Kinda like that one Norm used on his, except you step on a lever to lower the casters and slide it into a keeper slot to lock them in. You can see the station here:

it doesn't show the casters very well at all.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

I'm in the process building that modify "little shop mark II" with Crapsman TS and Mule 50" fence. If you can wait till tomorrow (daylight) I will post the half completed "little shop mark ll"

Reply to
WD

REPOST:

I'm in the process building that modify "little shop mark II" with Crapsman TS and Mule 50" fence. I will post it in Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking tomorrow the half completed "little shop mark ll"

Reply to
WD

Hi, I too have the Accusquare 50" fence, it is cheap and accurate. Wait till tomorrow daylight I will take a few pictures and post it in Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

You MUST see it to appreciate the space saving mobile cabinet. It is still NOT complete.

Reply to
WD

I have posted the mobile saw cabinet in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.

See my crapy Crapsman. I just love the Accursquare fence.

Reply to
WD