Mobile Clamp Rack?

Looking for plans for a mobile clamp rack. I checked out google and came up with back issues of different trade magazines. I like the one seen on the NYW and was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction.
Thanks.
In rec.woodworking

Norm built one a few weeks ago. Doesn't he have plans on his site?
Its easy enough to build by just looking at the pics.
Go to newyankee.com
wrote:

up
I built this one on Sunday just from watching the video and looking at the pictures on the website. Easy enough. Several 4" rips of ply. Cut the outside pieces at 5 Couple of dowel holes at the same inclination and you're ready to go. -- Cheers!

up
If you like the one on NYW, then why not order the plans from NYW???
John