Mobile Base for Grizz 1023 - Reccomendations?

I plan to order out a Grizzly 1023SL next week. They provide a ShopFox mobile base in their catalog which seems to require screw downs (turned to to lift saw from casters once it's in place), or so the catalog picture seems to indicate.
I'd much prefer and "step down" locking system, where you can just step on either caster locks or elevation levers to stop movement. The old back doesn't enjoy stooping over to turn screws at ground level any more and squatting to do the same is to darn noisy (knees too!).
Any suggestions for a mobile base that'll fit the Grizz and can be locked down while standing?
Regards.
I have the mobile base from Rockler and it works fine. Uses a foot lever. Here's the link
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?offerings_id#83&filter=mobile%20base
--
Mike S.
Cape Girardeau, Mo.

I have that one, or one identical that I got from Woodworkers Warehouse when they were still in business. Put it under my 6" Jet jointer. You make it any size you want, as you supply the 2" x 2" side pieces, drill & assemble to fit. Works well.
--
Nahmie

I have a couple of ShopFox bases and one that has the step on brake. I prefer the ShopFox because it stabilizes the machine better. When my back and/or knees give out, I plan to install threaded rods so I can adjust form a standing position.
--
Regards,
Mike