Mobile base for Delta JT360 jointer

Bought a floor model Delta JT360 at Lowes today for $200. It was a little dirty and the cutterhead guard return spring was broken but otherwise in good shape. Can someone recommend a good mobile base that fits this jointer?
Dave wrote:

The Jet 6" jointer I bought used came with a 3-wheeled base. IMO this 4-wheeled base would be better. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G8683
I have its bigger brother under my Griz G1022 table saw. http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G7314
-- Mark

HTC1000 Universal base. It's less than $50 at Amazon. I have both my jointer and bandsaw on these bases. It's a good deal.
Do yourself a favor and get Taunton's video on tuning a jointer. It will save you a lot of aggravation.
Dick Durbin
How about buying angle irons, locking casters, hard maple, and some screws to make your own?
Brian.