Mobile base for Delta hybrid

Getting ready for my new delivery and want a mobile base for my new Delta hybrid. Delta's is fairly pricey in comparison to Shop Fox and others. Any recommendations?

Cap'n 321

Reply to
""lawrence.tarnoff"

Try one of the "kit" mobile bases. You can get them from the likes of Rockler at:

've got my DJ-20 on one and it works fine. Don't know how they compare in price to the Shop Fox, etc.

~Mark.

Reply to
Woody