Mobile base for Delta hybrid

Getting ready for my new delivery and want a mobile base for my new Delta hybrid. Delta's is fairly pricey in comparison to Shop Fox and others. Any recommendations?
Cap'n 321
<<Getting ready for my new delivery and want a mobile base for my new Delta hybrid. Delta's is fairly pricey in comparison to Shop Fox and others. Any recommendations?>>
I have my Craftsman hybrid on a Shop Fox base and it's just fine. I probably could have used an even less hefty HTC but I had the Shop Fox so I used it.
Lee

nospam wrote:

Try one of the "kit" mobile bases. You can get them from the likes of Rockler at: http://www.rockler.com/CategoryView.cfm?Cat_ID 57&filter=mobile%20base
I've got my DJ-20 on one and it works fine. Don't know how they compare in price to the Shop Fox, etc.
~Mark.