Mixing different brands of poly?

I will not have enough Cabot's polyurethane to finish my project. Any problem putting on two applications of Cabots followed by two of Zar? (No, I don't want to actually mix them prior to application.)
I bought the Cabots when a local hardware store changed brands and was almost giving away the old stock. I doubt I can find it anywhere.

Don't know about Zar and Cabots brands specifically, but I have mixed Ace and Minwax before with no problems. It's usually safe to mix this way as long as you stay within product families. All appropriate caveats implied.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

As well toller, you can always throw a couple of coats on a test scrap. Any problems with adhesion will show up pretty quickly.