Mitre Saw Station / Table / Unit

Hi,
Yesterday, I came accross a mitre saw unit picture with plans.
In ABPW I have put a cross section titled "mitre saw table"
Please could you lead me to the original website, as today I cannot, for the life of me find it.
Cheers,
Sam

this one? http://christophermerrill.net/ww/plans/UTS/Tool_Stand_1.html
No, a smaller thing, table top

the
Hey Sam. Just curious - why do you need plans? You'll usually have to build it to suit since miter saws are not built the same way and you'll have to size anything you build to your saw. As far as design goes, the basic design is a unit that the saw sits into, and has extensions to both sides that are the same exact height as the bed of the saw. Simple measuring and careful cutting. Lay up a fence on each of the extensions that matches up to the saw fence and you're off and running. Ummmm...or were you talking about something else?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Hey Sam - just for giggles...
What I did was take an old gas grill that had outlived its usefulness and chucked everything except the frame assembly. Cleaned the frame all up, painted it a proper shade of grey and then began building it into a miter saw station on wheels. Essentially I built the assembly I suggested to you in my previous post and it works fine. Rolls around, stores in the same amount of space that it used to take up as a gas grill and even has a small amount of storage space on the bottom.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 02:56:29 GMT, "Mike Marlow"

and I thought that I was the only one that cheap! my sears benchtop saw used to be clamped to the top of the old charbroil carcass...

that
you
small
Not just cheap, man... lazy. It was a lot faster to throw that together than to build a nice one out of wood.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
I've found it!!!