MITRE SAW STAND

http://www.popularwoodworking.com/features/fea39.pdf
JOAT A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being solved. - R. Buckminster Fuller
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in &CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc/searchResults.jsp&MID˜76&N)84+3966 &pos=n24
watch the wrap.
Patriarch
Add pictures here
✖
Didn't work for me. I've never been able to cut and paste HomeDepot links.
Mike
Add pictures here
✖
Wed, Jan 17, 2007, 9:54pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.net (Patriarch) did post a busted link - that I snipped.
I do not shop at Home Desperate.
JOAT A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being solved. - R. Buckminster Fuller
Add pictures here
✖
Patriarch wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Still winds up at the home page for me, not any particular product.
Mike
Add pictures here
✖
upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1169143439.299419.150570@ 11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com:

Sorry. It was supposed to go to the Miter Saw Utility Vehicle, a roll about folding stand for a miter saw that sells under the Ridgid brand name. I bought one on sale a couple of summers back for $99, and clamped my DeWalt CMS on it. Rolls about, extends, and loads in the pickup truck bed for transport to the kids' place to do their kitchen remodel.
It isn't supposed to be this difficult.
Patriarch
Add pictures here
✖
Patriarch wrote:

When you get to the Home Depot home page, in the upper right corner search box type in "miter saw utility vehicle" and the Ridgid miter saw stand will come up. I have one and think its a very fine stand. Heavy duty furniture dolly with slide out wings. $149 as shown today. I also bought one a couple years ago for $99. Even at $149 I'd take it over the saw horse style DeWalt stand.
Add pictures here
✖
J T wrote:

Thank you very much, I will save that one for a future project
Jay
Add pictures here
✖