MITRE SAW STAND

A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being solved.

- R. Buckminster Fuller

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:851-45AEE7CE-82@storefull-

3335.bay.webtv.net:

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

Didn't work for me. I've never been able to cut and paste HomeDepot links.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

Wed, Jan 17, 2007, 9:54pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcast.net (Patriarch) did post a busted link - that I snipped.

I do not shop at Home Desperate.

JOAT A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being solved.

- R. Buckminster Fuller

Reply to
J T

This might work better?

Reply to
Ogee

Still winds up at the home page for me, not any particular product.

Mike

Reply to
upand_at_them

upand_at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1169143439.299419.150570@

11g2000cwr.googlegroups.com:

Sorry. It was supposed to go to the Miter Saw Utility Vehicle, a roll about folding stand for a miter saw that sells under the Ridgid brand name. I bought one on sale a couple of summers back for $99, and clamped my DeWalt CMS on it. Rolls about, extends, and loads in the pickup truck bed for transport to the kids' place to do their kitchen remodel.

It isn't supposed to be this difficult.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

When you get to the Home Depot home page, in the upper right corner search box type in "miter saw utility vehicle" and the Ridgid miter saw stand will come up. I have one and think its a very fine stand. Heavy duty furniture dolly with slide out wings. $149 as shown today. I also bought one a couple years ago for $99. Even at $149 I'd take it over the saw horse style DeWalt stand.

Reply to
russellseaton1

Thank you very much, I will save that one for a future project

Jay

Reply to
Jay