Mitre Saw Laser Tip

Hi,
I have a cheap CMS with a laser. It is badly positioned (at the back) and when you cut wood, it shoots ALL the dust / chippings at the laser. This is incredibly hard to clean, because it's recessed a little. I have a solution!
Give the laser a good clean, (toothbrush, cotton bud) and then apply a small piece of sellotape (see-thru sticky tape). This then gets rid of the recess, and is easier to clean. This in fact works like a filter on a camera for all of you who are photographers :)
Sam
"Sam Berlyn" wrote in message ...

There's something about a simple solution that appeals to us all. And for the duct tape aficionados, they'll love this!
--

Greg

Ok, Greg, ;~),,,,,,,,......... Duct Tape ain't gunna work. LOL
"Leon" wrote in message ...

Hey Leon, if you're picking on me I'll find out you know - someone always tells me!
I mean't those who like simple solutions, like duct tape users...oh never mind... it's *that* season again, isn't it.
(Rabbet season, no, duct season, Rabbet season....)
;-)

LOL
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:37:19 +1100, "Greg Millen"

that have what they're calling clear duct tape now, too..

Simple solutions are always the best. Great tip Sam.