Mitre saw Adjustment

I have a DeWalt 12" sliding mitre saw. There was an accident which I would rather not explain. What I need to do now is get thee saw back into shape. Does anyone know of a website that will walk me thru the process? Thanks for any and all help.

Call Dewalt... They will email you an exploded diagram of the saw. They also have people who can answer the questions.
shelly

Depending on the "accident" he may already have an exploded view....

but not how they fit together!
Here is a website that has a list of Dewalt miter saw breakdowns and parts. As mentioned above, this is just a breakdown and it might not show exactly how the parts fit together. At least it is a start.
Here is a website that has a list of dewalt miter saw parts and breakdowns:
http://www.ereplacementparts.com/dewalt-miter-saw-parts-c-1009_1163.html
As mentioned above, it doesn't have instructions on how to put the saw back together, but it is at least a start.

I Warned you about not using it as a hedge trimmer, but would you listen?
You'll have somebody's eye out running around with that thing, young man...!
Next time buy ready sliced bagels...
(remembered conversation in local store) "|You need an extension power cord that will reach the top of a triple extension ladder, sir?"
Next time you cut through a 3000 gallon water butt, empty it first.
Look, toenail clippers are really inexpensive...
Remember, folks - chewing gum makes a lousy arbor nut substitute.
A book... and a film..? Three words... Ah! The Scarlet Pimpernel !!!!!!!.... Ewwwww.
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:53:09 -0700 (PDT), trvlnmny

You might find your manual online at http://www.dewalt.com/us/service/instruction_manuals.asp

Be advised that if the damage is extensive the replacement parts cost may exceed the cost of a replacement machine. Or, it may come to close that it's just not worth the effort and possible poor outcome of the repair job. I've done this on some small appliances, etc, and found myself with a mediocre product due to unseen or unprofessional repair (wrong tools, poor technique due to unfamiliarity). Also, the tech service may only be open to limited info due to liability risk on their side. I hope that it's an easy repair and that you end up with a good result.